Find an offer that interests you, submit an application and become one of us!:
As a UX Designer at Corify, together with the rest of the research team, you will conduct iterative design activities to help build best-in-class customer experiences across all Acorys hardware and software platforms and touchpoints. You will work with different teams (software/system design leads, customers, product managers), and stakeholders to come up with intuitive user experiences in order to move each feature from concept to final product.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability evaluation for the assigned user interface task.
- Produce wireframes, page flow diagrams, prototypes, and detailed design specifications for assigned projects.
- Design, prototype, and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including, when possible, observational studies, stakeholder input, usability evaluations, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Facilitate design reviews, drive decisions, track issues, and participate on project teams.
- Ensure the application of UX processes within the product development process and work closely with project teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
Regulatory affairs and quality manager
As Regulatory affairs and Quality manager, you will support all the related activities for the Corify’s products, including but not limited to collecting and summarizing regulatory intelligence, performing regulatory assessments, participation in project teams, providing input for regulatory submissions, and managing the compilation and review of all submissions for completeness and quality.
What we need:
- Manage regulatory projects and closely collaborate with Clinical, Regulatory Operations
- Provide tactical support for the timely preparation, editing and review of submissions, including regulatory agency Meeting Requests and Briefing Documents, IND/CTA amendments, original BLAs and international Marketing Authorization Applications and their respective amendments/supplements.
- Coordinate and manage regulatory submission documents (e.g., cover letters, Meeting Requests, Meeting Briefing Packages, etc.) to produce submission ready content.
- Manage the quality, accuracy, compliance with internal and external standards, and the timely production of submission documents using manual and electronic document management systems.
- Assist with logging, tracking and filing of correspondence with regulatory authorities and ensuring that no commitment remains unduly outstanding.
As a Therapy manager of Corify you will provide first class clinical training and education to current and new customers, as well as Corify´s employees. This will include the ability to fully understand and translate intracardiac ECG’s and 3D electro anatomical maps for understanding the nature of the arrhythmias and provide advice on appropriate procedural strategies. You must have experience and the ability to translate those skills into the EP lab where you will be required to provide professional support during clinical procedures at each account throughout the designated territory. You will have to travel extensively.
As part of the Corify´s team you will have to:
- Provide expert technical and clinical advice/supporting and mapping capabilities during Corify procedures, acting as a primary point of contact for stakeholders in the assigned regions providing educational activities & case support.
- Develop relationships with physicians and customers to drive product usage in line with Corify´s corporate objectives.
- Implement training programs and materials for effectively introducing new customers to the Corify products,procedures and new technologies to our customers.
- Report field observations and/or customer complaints, associated with Corify products and services.